Houghton Mifflin Trade and Reference DivisionHoughton MifflinHoughton Mifflin Trade and Reference Division
Houghton Mifflin Discussion Forums
Forum Home | Login | Create Account | FAQ | Search

Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Discussion Forums » BEAUTIFUL BOY FORUM: Share Your Stories

Topic: please read this part 1
Replies: 0   Pages: 1  

Reply to this Topic Reply to this Topic
Search Forum Search Forum

Go Back Back to Topic List
Replies: 0
once was lost, but now found

please read this part 1
Posted: Dec 14, 2009 9:02 PM
  Click to reply to this topic Reply

Im not sure how this works so i guess il just start explaining my story. I am 14 years old and a freshman in highschool. For the last two years ive been a very angry child. My older brother has a very severe case of tourettes and obseesive compulsive disorder. I felt like i never got any attention and all his problems came first.(this was very selfish of me because I know my family loves me). I never told anybody how angry I was, i didnt have anybody to tell. I kept it inside and i found myself getting more angry and in result i just healed from a broken hand in 4 places where I punched a brick wall.But my broken hand was the least of my worried of how I handeled my anger. I come from a very loving, well-known family, wealthy family.As some people would say the "the perfect life". When i was 13 years old(last year) i started going to parties with friends who were in the 9th grade because i was socially accepted by them. I was also 13 and in the 8th grade when i started drinking. Drinking went from parties on the weekends to everynight in my bathroom when i went to bed. Drinking i felt like helped with my anger but i felt like i still needed something else. So, still 13 and im starting to smoke weed. Weed lead to pills, pills lead to mushrooms, and i experimented with much more. I was living the life and everybody thought i was the coolest person they ever met.

Home | FAQ | Site Map
Privacy Policy | Trademark Information | Terms and Conditions of Use
Copyright © 2005 Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.