Houghton Mifflin Trade and Reference DivisionHoughton MifflinHoughton Mifflin Trade and Reference Division
Houghton Mifflin Discussion Forums
Forum Home | Login | Create Account | FAQ | Search

Home » Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Discussion Forums » BEAUTIFUL BOY FORUM: Share Your Stories

Topic: Where Is Rosena, I Miss Her!
Replies: 2   Pages: 1   Last Post: Jan 9, 2010 9:45 PM by: Ann

Reply to this Topic Reply to this Topic
Search Forum Search Forum

Go Back Back to Topic List
Replies: 2
Ann

Where Is Rosena, I Miss Her!
Posted: Jan 7, 2010 8:57 AM
  Click to reply to this topic Reply

Does anyone know how Rosena is doing? I see she has not posted and I am worried? She is always here and now I'm not sure if something happened or she is taking some down time. I will try to call her tonight.
Ann

Rosena

Re: Where Is Rosena, I Miss Her!
Posted: Jan 7, 2010 12:37 PM

Ann, Thanks for the concern. I have been watching the posts but just not posted recently. I will post again soon. I'm not sure what is going on with me right now. I am not angry or depressed. I am not filled with joy or excitement. I actually believe I am in a numb state at the moment. So for now I am just watching and taking in all I can. The holidays drain us, as I am sure all of you know.

Ann

Re: Where Is Rosena, I Miss Her!
Posted: Jan 9, 2010 9:45 PM

Rosena, the past few days have been overwhelming here, so I'm just now getting back to the forum. I understand numb, we just get to a place where we need to pull away for a while. I think it's just that when one of us is missing we get worried. I'm glad you are ok. I miss you.
Love,
Ann

Home | FAQ | Site Map
Privacy Policy | Trademark Information | Terms and Conditions of Use
Copyright © 2005 Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.