Houghton Mifflin Trade and Reference DivisionHoughton MifflinHoughton Mifflin Trade and Reference Division
Houghton Mifflin Discussion Forums
Forum Home | Login | Create Account | FAQ | Search

Home » Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Discussion Forums » BEAUTIFUL BOY FORUM: Share Your Stories

Topic: my story
Replies: 1   Pages: 1   Last Post: Jul 17, 2010 1:58 PM by: Winnie

Reply to this Topic Reply to this Topic
Search Forum Search Forum

Go Back Back to Topic List
Replies: 1
cupcakexo

my story
Posted: Jul 11, 2010 3:18 PM
  Click to reply to this topic Reply

i am seventeen and have seen more than any seventeen year old should see. i have done things that are very socially unnacceptable. i started experimenting with drugs at age thirteen which is why i relate to nic sheff and his story. this may not be the best site to accomplish what i am trying to accomplish but i wrote a book, more of an explicit journal and i am just trying to get feedback and hopefully the courage to put my story out in print. i quickly went from smoking pot to doing an eightball of cocaine a day by the age of fourteen. after that i found ecstacy and quickly built my tolerance for that to doing about twelve pills a day. i then found acid and special k. i was doing all of those all day every day. i was going to school rolling and coked out of my brain everyday. i have been off of cocaine for a little over a year now and i have drastically changed my life. i continue to use e and acid recreationally just to re-connect with my spiritual side. i smoke pot everyday and i am still confused on how to get my family back to the way it used to be. people look down on me when they hear my past and it hurts so much because im so young i feel like i was just messing around with evrthing. now i realize that i love using but i see how wrong it is. my best friend was found dead in a lake last month two weeks before graduation. im scared and dont know who to talk to.

Winnie

Re: my story
Posted: Jul 17, 2010 1:58 PM
  Click to reply to this topic Reply

The best advise i have for you is get some treatment - not sure on your relationship with your parents or once school is back in see a guidance councillor - or maybe go and see a doctor they might be able to refer you somewhere.

Home | FAQ | Site Map
Privacy Policy | Trademark Information | Terms and Conditions of Use
Copyright © 2005 Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.