Houghton Mifflin Trade and Reference DivisionHoughton MifflinHoughton Mifflin Trade and Reference Division
Houghton Mifflin Discussion Forums
Forum Home | Login | Create Account | FAQ | Search

Home » Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Discussion Forums » BEAUTIFUL BOY FORUM: Share Your Stories

Topic: Email to David Sheff
Replies: 6   Pages: 1   Last Post: Apr 26, 2010 12:12 PM by: david_sheff

Reply to this Topic Reply to this Topic
Search Forum Search Forum

Go Back Back to Topic List
Replies: 6
cindykay

Email to David Sheff
Posted: Apr 9, 2010 1:06 PM
  Click to reply to this topic Reply

I have just sent an email to David Sheff in regards to the functionality of this forum and our concerns relating to the lack of action taken by the moderator. Once again, posts are not appearing, they are disappearing and it has nothing to do with laptops or PC computers. This has to be so frustrating to Molly right now. Hopefully, action will take place soon to correct this.

An addict's Mom

Re: Email to David Sheff
Posted: Apr 9, 2010 1:41 PM

Cindykay, I saw that you posted to Molly but I still can't read it. Perhaps you can repost that as a new post?

Agreed, support right now is important. Laura

Molly

Posted: Apr 9, 2010 9:25 PM

Cindykay, thank you so much for e-mailing David Sheff. For everyone here, I hope this is resolved soon. Have a wonderful weekend with Danny, who must now be home!

cindykay

Posted: Apr 22, 2010 7:19 PM

I have never received a response from David Sheff. I just sent an email to the forum management and technical support. I would hope they would fix this once and for all. I have been extremely frustrated as I am sure you are all. Molly and Ginamac are going through some very trying times and all the posts disappear.

david_sheff

Posted: Apr 26, 2010 12:12 PM

Hi CIndykay,
I haven't received any emails. The address is dsheff@gmail.com
Please let me know if the problems continue.
Thank you- David

rharry

Posted: Apr 24, 2010 8:45 PM

i have a 16 year old son who I know is smoking pot and not sure if he is doing anything else, he is failing in school and only hangs with the kids who are troubled now. His old friends don't associate with him any longer. I have tried counseling, taking to him, punishing him, taking things away and its only making him more angry and wanting to leave the home. I feel so sad, depressed and all I can do is cry. I am a very private person and don't have anyone to talk to about this. Do you have any suggestions for me as to what I can do to help my son. He is throwing his future away and he just doesn't care or cant' see it. My life is consumed with him and I don't know what else to do or to think about. If you have any suggestions I could really use them. Hopeless and depressed.

kiah

Posted: Apr 24, 2010 11:00 PM

My son started this way too. Your son might benefit from his true story and how what being in your sond place left him to deal with. If you are interested http://www.notallprisonshavebars.com/

Home | FAQ | Site Map
Privacy Policy | Trademark Information | Terms and Conditions of Use
Copyright © 2005 Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.