Houghton Mifflin Trade and Reference DivisionHoughton MifflinHoughton Mifflin Trade and Reference Division
Houghton Mifflin Discussion Forums
Forum Home | Login | Create Account | FAQ | Search

Home » Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Discussion Forums » BEAUTIFUL BOY FORUM: Share Your Stories

Topic: Another Update on my Beautiful Boy
Replies: 1   Pages: 1   Last Post: Oct 5, 2010 7:31 PM by: waterdance

Reply to this Topic Reply to this Topic
Search Forum Search Forum

Go Back Back to Topic List
Replies: 1
Winnie

Another Update on my Beautiful Boy
Posted: Oct 3, 2010 8:16 PM
  Click to reply to this topic Reply

Our son was home for a few days - i called a "test drive' He did everything he was suppose to. Went to meetings, cleaned up after himself and only contacted friends which are not using (I hope)He is now back in extended care until Oct 13 and then he comes home. I am not sure that is the answer but he has no money and needs to find a job and a sober room mate. Which we know is not that easy. I find it very stressful having him at home. Well i better get use to it. He does look very healthy has gained 20 pounds and works out. He is clean now for 4 months. For his drug of choice medically he needs to be clean 120 days for his brain to begin to function normally again. I think I will stop rambling on and i promise everyone on this message board i will not become overly optimistic.

Wishing everyone a calm and peaceful evening

waterdance

Re: Another Update on my Beautiful Boy
Posted: Oct 5, 2010 7:31 PM
  Click to reply to this topic Reply

Hi Winnie, I've been thinking about you and yours. What else can you do but hope for some sanity to come back into your life. I've said it before....Most do come out of it. I know many that did. Make it clear that the money train has left the station. Let us know how you are more often. Love, Deb

Home | FAQ | Site Map
Privacy Policy | Trademark Information | Terms and Conditions of Use
Copyright © 2005 Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.