Houghton Mifflin Trade and Reference DivisionHoughton MifflinHoughton Mifflin Trade and Reference Division
Houghton Mifflin Discussion Forums
Forum Home | Login | Create Account | FAQ | Search

Home » Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Discussion Forums » BEAUTIFUL BOY FORUM: Share Your Stories

Topic: Anything is possible
Replies: 0   Pages: 1  

Reply to this Topic Reply to this Topic
Search Forum Search Forum

Go Back Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 0
NotBroken

Anything is possible
Posted: Feb 5, 2011 12:32 PM
  Click to reply to this topic Reply

David, I read your book as well as Nic's. Both candid and inspirational. On August 4,2009 I found out my son was an intervenious heroin addict. What a time it has been since then. A true battle. But this book alone helped me to come to many realizations. Thank you so much for it. Since then, I have gone back to school to become an AODA councelor. Also, going into the human service field. This has become my life goal. My son still struggles and I know that it is not easy for either of us, but we shall overcome, as I believe that anything is possible. I will be making a trip to the bay area in the beginning of March with my daughter to look at future colleges. I would love to have the opportunity to meet you. To meet the person who inspired me in so many ways. This would mean so much to me. Thank you for your wisdom and insight. A true healer and helper.

Home | FAQ | Site Map
Privacy Policy | Trademark Information | Terms and Conditions of Use
Copyright © 2005 Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.