“Jake Cohen is the creative, youthful future of Jewish food. There is a thrill in reading and cooking from a book by someone you can hardly keep up with – he is SO alive, as is his food!”
– Joan Nathan, James Beard Award-winning author, most recently of King Solomon’s Table
"Jew-ish is a wonderful celebration of identity. Jake's recipes are memorable, packed with flavor, and filled with joy."
– Michael Solomonov, chef and co-owner of Zahav
“With his killer cooking chops and innate understanding of how to create community – be it at the table or on TikTok – Jake Cohen has created a thoroughly modern cookbook for our times. With his deft, doable, delicious takes on Jewish classics, combined with a genuine talent for contextualizing his culture into something we can all learn from, you certainly don’t have to be Jewish to love Jew-ish.”
– Adeena Sussman, author of Sababa: Fresh, Sunny Flavors From My Israeli Kitchen
"Jake Cohen is the modern master of menschiness!"
– David Lebovitz, author My Paris Kitchen and Drinking French
“I’ve long wished for a way to bottle up Jake’s infectious enthusiasm for Jewish food and delicious fun twists on classics to keep in my kitchen for excellent vibes and inspiration. And, well, this book does exactly that! Jew-ish is packed with the kind of bright flavors that will make any meal a party.”
– Molly Yeh, cookbook author and Food Network host