The Larousse bilingual Italian dictionary line provides intermediate to advanced users with the extensive vocabulary coverage and in-depth features they need. With vocabulary in all subject areas — including information technology, business, and economics — along with ample coverage of idioms and grammatical constructions, the Larousse Concise Dictionary: Italian-English / English-Italian ensures that users will never be at a loss for words. This easy-to-use, feature-packed dictionary includes:
• 90,000 words and phrases with more than 120,000 translations
• Hundreds of abbreviations, acronyms, and proper nouns
• Special boxed entries on Italian history and culture
• A clear, user-friendly layout that makes it easy to zero in on the right translations
• Special treatment of the core words in both languages: make, do (fare, essere), and so forth
• Italian verb-conjugation tables
The dictionary also features an innovative supplement on Italian life and culture that covers such key topics as the economy, media, education, healthcare, and arts and leisure.