Celebrate country living! Enjoy the splendor of North America and the charms of country life each month—without leaving home—with The 2021 Old Farmer’s Almanac Country Calendar. Each full-color photograph captures a magic moment: a cat among barn boards; a bovine stare-down; a rooster crossing a street; kids frolicking in autumn leaves; a frosty, frozen-over lake; and many more. Each month, mini-features describe a historic person or event, fun facts related to the photo, “country wisdom,” and a verse or quotation that mirrors the mood of the month. And, it wouldn’t be from The Old Farmer’s Almanac
if it didn’t tell you the Best Days for planting, setting eggs, fishing, and more.
· large, full-color photographs accompanied by complete captions describing and sourcing each picture
· quotations about nature, the seasons, and more!
· mini-features about fishing, farming, nature, and country living
· mini-features about holidays and history (e.g., Groundhog Day, “The Star-Spangled Banner,” the U.S. National Park Service, Clara Barton)
· U.S. and Canadian holidays and celebrations
· Moon phases—new, first quarter, full, and last quarter, including traditional full Moon names like Strawberry Moon
· lunar and solar eclipses
· Best Days for 18 gardening and home activities based on the Moon
· a domestic animal gestation and mating time table
· large format—10-7/8"W x 21-3/4"H
You can trust The Old Farmer’s Almanac, which has been supporting and encouraging country values for 229 years!
Makes a great gift, too!
Enjoy the wit and wisdom of The Old Farmer’s Almanac with their other beautiful 2021 calendars: Engagement, Weather Watcher’s, Moon, Everyday, and Gardening.