The endlessly imaginative duo who turned cupcaking into a national pastime is back, with utterly new, eye-popping creations anyone can make.
• Create a cupcake race car, a cupcake robot, or ravishing ring bling cupcakes for a birthday party.
• Surprise the family with Chinese takeout dinner cupcakes on April Fool's or serve up a goofy chocolate moose.
• Captivate Mom with a bouquet of long-stemmed mum cupcakes.
• Build sand castle cupcakes with the kids.
All you need are candies from the corner store, cake mix, and canned frosting.
So what is new, Cupcake?
• Lots of "EZ" projects that use just a few ingredients--perfect for kids and parties.
• More pictures, brighter colors, bolder designs.
• More faux-food creations--so real you won't believe they're cupcakes!
• More comical critters and the cutest pets ever!
• More irresistible party centerpieces to celebrate hobbies, from golf to knitting.
• More spectacular holiday cupcakes: Valentine's, Easter, Fourth of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
You'll end up with cupcakes so striking that you won't want to eat them--but so delicious you'll have no choice!