Mesmerized by the Moon? Set your sights on a dozen large mind-blowing, spectacular photographs of the Moon in all her phases, by day and by night! Plus 24 fascinating mini-features that answer questions like:
• When will be the next time there’s a month with no full moon?
• What does moondust smell like?
• What’s the only animal on Earth that may be living on the Moon?
• Is there water on the Moon? And could you drink it?
• What’s a Moon garden, and what should you plant in it?
• What’s the only state song with “moon” in its title? (Hint: Elvis recorded it!)
• Who owns the Moon, and can you buy a piece of it?
• Where can you find a map of the Moon that’s 5,000 years old?
And it wouldn’t be from The Old Farmer’s Almanac if it didn’t tell you the Best Days to plan activities according to the Moon, for everything from planting your garden to canning and pickling the produce from it!
This heavy-paper, super-size (opens to 10-7/8"W x 21-3/4"H) blend of art, science, and folklore makes a great gift and will entrance you and your friends. Includes year-at-a-glance calendars for 2022 and 2023 and a Best Days table for 18 specific home and gardening activities. From the oldest (since 1792!) continuously published periodical in the Western Hemisphere.